In season for Autumn
As the urge for fresh, homegrown produce hits, our spring recipe collection will feature Broccolini®, Vine Sweet Minicaps®, Kumato® Tomatoes, Treviso™ radicchio and Blueberries.
- Grape - Midnight Beauty® Seedless Black
- Mango - Pearl
- Tomato - Romatherapy® Baby Roma
- Tomato - Kumato®
- Grape - Sable Seedless® Black
- Pomegranate - POM Wonderful
- Mango - Kensington Pride
- Tomato - Il Bello Rosso® Baby Roma
- Tomato - Grape Kumato®
- Fig - La Bella Figura®
- Grape - Superior Seedless™ (Menindee) White
Kumato® Tomatoes have a unique appearance that changes from a bright green skin to its ideal dark brown colour when really ripe. The Kumato® can be eaten and enjoyed at all colour stages of its life.
Calypso® Mangoes have a firmer flesh and juicier cheek that is perfectly suited to use in salads, grilled on the barbecue, even cooked lightly on the stove or in the oven. This versatility means you can include that mango flavour you love in your favourite recipes.